Unit 1 Practice Exam 2
Having the opportunity for employees to take a practice or mock version of an exam before they take the real thing has huge benefits. Here are 10 reasons why we include practice tests in our study guides.
1. Most importantly, practice tests tell employees which topics they have not mastered and encourage them to focus future learning on weak areas.
2. Almost as important, practice tests tell employees which topics they have already mastered. They can then direct their learning to other areas and spend minimal further time on the topics they already know.
3. Practice tests can also feed back to our training or management team the strengths and weaknesses of each employee and for the team as a whole. It can tell which topics have been successfully learned and which areas need more work.
4. The accuracy and fairness of exams can be impacted by some employees’s fear or anxiety around the exam process. Practice tests can reduce test anxiety.
5. Taking a test doesn’t just measure how much you know, it helps reinforce the learning and make it more likely that you can retrieve the same information later.
To take the test just click on the ‘Quiz’ button at the top right. Good Luck:)